Here we detail the latest advice and services from Meneage Dental during the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic
(updated on 28th July 2020):
Welcome back – we have missed you!
Meneage Dental are very happy that dental practices are able to resume face to face appointments.
Over the last few weeks, we have been working hard to make sure that everything required is in place to ensure a safe, phased return for both our patients and our team.
Below are some key points on how we are currently working to maximise the health and safety of our patients and staff alike:
- You will be asked a series of questions before attending an appointment. Please be patient with us, these questions are essential for your safety as well as ours.
- We are asking everyone visiting to wear a face mask and to use hand sanitiser provided on entering the practice.
- As always, we are following the strictest standards of infection control within the practice.
- All staff are adhering to social distancing when in the workplace. Where this isn’t possible, additional PPE is provided.
- We have installed protective screens at our reception desk to help you and our staff safe.
- Where possible, please attend appointments alone to reduce the number of people in the building.
- We are continually monitoring and adapting our procedures in line with our professional guidelines.
If you have any concerns at all, please telephone and speak to one of the team on 01326 574 006.
We look forward to seeing you!